Everdale's Farm Planner CourseStart on November 18th 2017. End on February 17th 2018
We are taking registrations for the 2017/2018 course! Please get in touch with the course facilitator (firstname.lastname@example.org) to sign up.
$675 for SEVEN full-day sessions. That’s only $95/session. Get cost sharing to cut the tuition to under $350 for the whole course!
Each full-day session will:
- Take you one step closer to having a complete plan.
- Feature farm speakers and other experts sharing their experiences as well as providing you with advice and guidance.
- Have sections of formal instruction, group discussion, time to work on your plan, and networking opportunities.
- Help you build networks of both experienced farmers and peers.
- Opportunities to have your plan reviewed and commented on by expert farmers.
All sessions run from 9:30 am until approx. 4 pm, Saturdays from Nov 18 - Feb 17. The course will be held in downtown Guelph.
Cost of the course is $675. If the course has already started you can join late and sessions will be prorated accordingly.
To register or for any other inquiry, please contact David Alexander (email@example.com, 519 855 4859 ext. 101)