Farms at Work Farm Business Planning Course PeterboroughNovember 26th 2016. All day
The Farms at Work Farm Business Planning Program is a tailored workshop series designed to guide participants in turning their farm business vision into a concrete business plan - including production, marketing, human resources, financial planning and projections.
FAW has teamed up with other organizations and experts to provide a wide range of supports all in one place, saving participants time and money.
Participants will benefit from:
- Guidance from a certified accountant who is a seasoned member of the Canadian Association of Farm Advisors
- Presentations and opportunities to network with a range of other agricultural and business experts
- On-site information and feedback from potential lenders and granting organizations
- Support in finding needed resources and information
- Opportunities for discussion and networking with other participants
- Completing a business plan which can be used to apply for loans and grants, as well as guide business decision-making
This six-day series will take place in Peterborough, Ontario over a 14 weeks from November through February 2016/17
In order to maintain a high level of quality instruction and one-on-one learning opportunities, a limited number of participants will be accepted into the program.
Registration Fees: $595
Location: Peterborough, ON
Tentative Dates: The dates of the program will be finalized based on participant availability but currently the proposed dates are as follows: November 26, 2016, December 10, 2016, January 14, 2017, January 21, 2017, February 4, 2017, February 18, 2017