Fall Food Justice - Fire Side Chat Community TalkshowNovember 4th 2016. 18:30 to 19:30
Presented by Toronto Black Farmers Collective
- Are you feeling more "clean food" secure this Summer and Fall? If so, how? What did you do differently?
- Have you started preserving veggies as yet?
- If you are able, will you support a food insecure individual or family you know to be ready for Winter? If so, how do you plan to do that?
- What are the most costly part of the process for you?
- Final Question: What final thoughts do you want to leave with our decision makers about how you are feeling about food insecurity?
November 4, 2016 6:30-7:30 PM
Downsview Parc - Keele Street & Sheppard Avenue West
Downsview Community Hub
70 Canuck Avenue
Host/Hostess: Community Member
Come and explore our farm at Downsview Parc, it's a seasonal treasure!